I AM OFFENDED, give me $$, but not a ticket to Russia

To: Phil@8.medpower.com, pvanner@pclink.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I AM OFFENDED, give me $$, but not a ticket to Russia
From: SHedman123@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 02:56:07 -0400 (EDT)
Phil.........PHIL!
Very clever, very very clever............but unsuccesful

<GAN 1 L 2395 (that ought to be safe)>
Phil just who do you think you're kidding....?

Please explain exactly just what that  "L" means.
Well I'll tell you what it means, as if you don't already know.
It means LEFT sir......LEFT as in Commie.
Left as in flouride in our drinking water.
Are you a commie Phil?
Can you account for you're whereabouts during the summer of 1918. I don't
believe you can, can you?

If you were going on vacation..... would you:
a) go to the South of France
b) or the Highlands of Scotland  ( a few hundred miles from Abingdon)
Obligitory.....
or
c) Beijing
yup........thought so
So when you say "safe", we all know that you are trying to lull us into a
false sense of security.
What's next... Lucas security systems ? Tecalemit Heating oil storage
containers?
Radiomobile short wave communication devices?

"Midget" Susan