Re: Pintos

To: gardner@lwcomm.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Pintos
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 14:20:51 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-26 10:28:44 EDT, gardner@lwcomm.com (Scott Gardner)
writes:

<< Rick,
        I'm only 27, so I don't have a real good recollection of when the
 Pintos were still being produced.  I saw one the other day, and was
 struck by how ugly it was, same as all the other Pintos I've seen.
 Then I looked closer, and the paint was an attractive color and
 shiny, the chrome was all shiny, and the body was perfectly straight.
  Aghast, I thought to myself "You mean, that's the BEST those cars
 ever looked??!"
 Scott

NAHHHHH!   They looked better after being rear ended by a Chevy van and
bursting into flames.....
Ray