Apple Hydraulics & rebuilt shocks & USPS

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Apple Hydraulics & rebuilt shocks & USPS
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 00:54:47 EDT
Continuing saga:

Front shocks #8 & #9 just arrived today.  I painted them, and they will
be installed in a day or two, in time for Sunday's autocross in
Champaign.  #6 & #7 leakers will be returned immediately for credit.

These parts were shipped via USPS Parcel Post during the UPS strike.
Postmark was Aug 13 -- delivery was Aug 28.  Makes me wonder how large
the Postal Service warehouses are.  At least now I know what the last
postage rate increase was for.  Storage!

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude