MGB for sale in SE MASS

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB for sale in SE MASS
From: ejrussell@sprynet.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:04:45 -0700
I saw an MGB sitting beside the road with $300 O/BO on the windshield. I don't
know the details except it is a chrome bumper model. Also written on the
windshield (windscreen?) is: "does not run, has hardtop also" (not on the car).
Looks to be complete, has rust on front fenders and doors, rust through on left
rocker panel. Orange/red paint quite faded. Wire wheels. It was pouring rain so
I didn't look real close. If anyone has interest I can go back for more
details.
I have a car trailer if that is any help to you. The car is located on Rt 18,
near Whitman/East Bridgewater line, Southeast Massachusetts. I live in
Bridgewater, about 30 miles south of Boston.

'My job gets in the way of all the work I have to do'

Eric <ejrussel@sprynet.com>