To list police

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: To list police
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 15:47:51 -0500 (EST)
I sent this once but it must have got lost in all the other garbage on the
list.  In advance - Spare me Oh list police!

Groucho once said "I would not join a club that would have me for a member"

Perhaps all you purists should take his advice.   I belong to this list as much
for the useless banter as I do for technical info.

While on the subject of the marx's brothers, who knows the name of the 4th
brother? ;)

Is life great or what!

The letters M and G can be found in Groucho Marx. ( the required mg content)

"Ray, tell them who we are..." from Indiana