YES---I am getting all the emails---thank you

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: YES---I am getting all the emails---thank you
From: "RON MILLIET" <milliet@telapex.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 16:24:45 -0500
@smrmc.com and @telapex.com are linked and both come to me

The car does not have overdrive and I do not consider it a serious show
contender.  The bodywork on the right 1/4 and the overall paint work is not
show condition.  The car is "nearly" (carefully chosen word) rust free.  I
have repaired some of the early rust damage from years gone by, but now it
is in good shape.  I hope to have some pics of my baby on the net soon.

Thanks again,

Ron Milliet
Manager, Information Systems Software
Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center
McComb, MS
http://www.smrmc.com
(601)-249-1681