minilites

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: minilites
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 22:18:58 -0400
simple question, and it should not bother those damn canadians(mainly trevor).

how much for minilites, where, and recommendations.

i will be selling my '78 MGB soon, and i will have some disposable cash to
spend on the '70 B.  One of my dreams is to own some minilites.  I've
decided against autocross with my B, since i don't want to tear up the car
with excessive stress.  I'll buy an old RX7 and have at it.  Anyway, no
autocross racing means that the wheels don't necessarily need to be race
quality.

Thanks in advance
Jay