Re: More MGA Questions Solved ---> NOT!

To: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: More MGA Questions Solved ---> NOT!
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 00:02:09 -0500
Tom,

You're really wasting a LOT of time on this car. You don't need this kind
of grief.

Hey! Tell you what.... Why don't I bring a trailer, load up the car, and
just get it out of your way? Being a helpful sort of person, I'd be happy
to do it.

If you like, I'll even treat you to dinner!

Just a thought...

Carol