Re: Re: (mg) Frank Zappa trivia

To: bearlock@erols.com, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, gallianp@onyx.xtalwind.net
Subject: Re: Re: (mg) Frank Zappa trivia
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 04:05:19 -0400 (EDT)
I remember we used to catch such complainers sleeping.  We would tie their
shoe laces togather and then give them the hot foot.  Lighten up.  We all
love LBCs, but most of us are multi-dimensioned people.  It is normal for us
to talk with our friends about our interests.  If you choose not to join the
conversation, use your delete button!  (LBC content) OBTW, I just got another
LBC, a '65 B w/ overdrive and factory hard top.  Needs total restoration, but
it was too good a buy to pass up.

Bob Shaw