Re: Suggestion...

To: mowogmg@pil.net (Kai Radicke)
Subject: Re: Suggestion...
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 22:47:17 -0400
Yes, webtv only sold 200,000 out of 1 million units before Christmas,
but that was only a 3-month period.  I still feel, if people can have
access to the internet with a $200 box rather than a $3000 computer,
that's great!  We weren't all born with a silver spoon in our mouths.

Besides, why are you knocking something you haven't tried?

(I believe you're in Canada, right?  Which means you've never tried it
because webtv can't be taken into Canada at this time.)

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort