Re: logo color

To: "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>, "John A. Wise" <wise@db.erau.edu>
Subject: Re: logo color
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 07:16:07 -0400
I seem to recall that a red background was standard on certain years of the
rubber bumper cars, although I don't know which.  Victoria British shows a
red background badge that "fits" all rubber bumpers, but it doesn't specify
what year it is appropriate for.  According to The Roadster Factory
catalog, the red background are correct for LE's.  Don't have a Moss
catalog handy.  Hope this helps!

Regards,

Chris Delling