Questions to ponder

To: Mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Questions to ponder
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 09:33:25 -0400 (EDT)
I have come across 2 major questions which I can't answer.  Anybody else
notice this?

-------

Question #1  Why are the magnetic oil drain plugs offered for sale for
Triumphs but not MGs?

Question #2  I can find models on the order of 8" length for every
automobile ever made, except.....an MGA.  Why is that?  (There was a MGA
model made by Tonka-Polistil #01869 1:16 scale which I can't find anywhere.)

--------

I could probably sleep better at night if I could answer those two
questions!  Thanks for your pondering of these 2 mysteries.

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
donmathis@lucent.com
'61 MGA
'37 Derby Bentley (B190KT)