Mother Teresa/Princess Diana

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mother Teresa/Princess Diana
From: SHedman123@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 14:19:15 -0400 (EDT)
Probably the wrong place to post this:
Mother Teresa has just passed away.
Many of the remarks that have been said about the late Princess of Wales can
be applied to Mother Teresa. Without getting maudlin, we have just lost 2 of
the greatest humanitarians of our time; people who, at first glance, have
live vastly different lives but were driven by the same inner desire. I
believe that they were far more alike than different. The world is much
poorer because of the events of this past week. But yet they both have left
us with their ideas and thoughts. Maybe there is a lesson there.
Many people have so kindly written to me saying how much they have enjoyed my
postings and humour. To them I say thank you and please forgive and indulge
me on this posting. I just kind of had to say it. It really hasn't been a
good week.
Thanks for listening

Susan Hedman   aka  "Midget" Susan