NON TECH: Subject Line Description Policy was.....Re: Garbage on mail li

To: "a3- mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: NON TECH: Subject Line Description Policy was.....Re: Garbage on mail list
From: "John C Bullas " <johnbullas@netcentral.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 12:02:39 +0100
> >>,,,,,,,,,,, There was mutual
> >>agreement to categorize topics with a series of consistent labels
and
> >then
> >>add the writer's subject. I have thought for a long time that if
it
> >really
> >>had to do with an MG topic, the model number could appear first,
ie,
> >TA, TC,
> >>TD, TF, A, B, C, etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
> >>
> >>Open to discussion.
> >>
> >>Bill Harkins
> >>Fallbrook, CA
> >
> >Good idea.  How about others on this list, any agreement?

This method seems to be working very well on the mini-list so long as
the subject line gets updated when it goes off at a tangent!

Go for it!

John C Bullas and COO the "non-standard" '78 1275GT
"If it don't leak, smell, smoke, melt or burn....
            It can't be made for a Mini"
Http://www.netcentral.co.uk/~johnbullas/home.htm