Re: TD gauge

To: mrazor@kih.net
Subject: Re: TD gauge
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 23:14:52 EDT
The pipe at the back of the gauge will not be a problem  The other end of
it will be.  Somewhere there is probably an open line to the mechanical
gauge and this should have oil pressure, hence the gauge.  Make sure (and
I mean engine rebuilding sure) that you don't have that oil line open.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

On Sun, 07 Sep 1997 16:04:15 -0400 Michael Razor <mrazor@kih.net> writes:
>One more question.  Can I run the car without the gauge in place?  >That
is will I have any problem with the oil pressure gauge?  The pipe on the
back of the gauge is open will this be a problem?