Re: LBC Safety

To: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Subject: Re: LBC Safety
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 13:29:24 -0400
Bob De Weese wrote:
> If I'm sitting at a light and I see a (insert huge vehicle of choice,
> here), bearing down in my rear view mirror, I think it would be a lot
> easier to "bail" if I wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

  Well, bailing is of limited use unless you can get far
away from the vehicle as well.

  Who wants to be standing 10 feet from the scene of a
tractor trailer destroying an MG? Might be safer in
the car.

> barreling down I-95 and "shit happens" am I better off riding it out
> along with the car, or would I be better off getting "spit out" _before_
> the car hits the tree?.

  I can't think of any situation where being airborne
at highway speed is better than... well... anything.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada