RE: Fun with Pertronix Ignitor Installation

To: "'Chris Cavanaugh'" <chriscav@pdq.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Fun with Pertronix Ignitor Installation
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 13:40:50 -0700
I just got one from Skip Kelsey at shadetree motors.
http://www.shadetreemotors.com/ Give him a call, he is very
knowledgeable about the petronix and would be more than happy to help
regardless of where you originally bought it. BTW he is very honest, and
his prices are the best I've seen yet (petronix cost me 79.95 including
shipping).l I would recommend him very highly. (We had a small
misunderstanding with my order and he adjusted the price accordingly
without any hesitation, get that type of service from the big boys).
Hope this helps!