Re: Classic Auto Market Collapse

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Classic Auto Market Collapse
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 07:05:07 -0400 (EDT)
When the market collapses I wondering how cheap some of these cars are
supposed to get?  A delightful MGB-GT can still be had for under $4000.   A
T-Series Bentley is an undeniable bargain at $12,000 and a V-12 Jaguar XJS is
just untouchable at $6,000 which is the going price for all these cars.  Just
how much cheaper  are you expecting these cars to be?  In you all opinion,
what is today's greatest bargain in British Motordom?  I'm voting for, and
hopefully buying, an XJS.  Name another 150mph V-12 supercar that can be had
that cheap!

Happy Driving...

   John