(TECH-HARDWARE) RE: use of sheet metal screws for brake pedal b

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: (TECH-HARDWARE) RE: use of sheet metal screws for brake pedal b
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 15:56:01 -0700
Greetings, listers:

I couldn't sit still after reading the post about T. J. Pokrefke III
using SHEET METAL SCREWS on his brake pedal box.

AAAARRRGGGHHH!    Please, PLEASE, don't do things like this.  This is
what makes you become a DPO in the eyes of future owners of your LBCs.
Take the time to do it right, or at least close to the original.

Yes, I believe these cars are going to outlast us, that is why I
consider myself not an owner, but rather a current custodian of my MGA
and GT V-8.

Let the flames begin,

Cheers, PK