Re: (TECH-HARDWARE) RE: Brake Pedal Box Screws

To: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Subject: Re: (TECH-HARDWARE) RE: Brake Pedal Box Screws
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 23:00:30 -0700
At 02:56 PM 9/9/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Snap-On is the only one I know who sells Pozidriv drivers (the screws in
>question take a #2 size Pozidriv driver).  By the way, does anyone know
>where to get a #3 and a #4 Pozidriv screwdriver (either a handle style
>or a hex bit type)?  I will pay good money for one of these.
>
>Cheers, PK

Paul, et al,

I bought a set of medium-good quality hex drive bits in a plastic case at
our local Home Depot.  It was obviously for the Canadian market (because it
included our VASTLY superior Robertson drivers) but it does have several
pozidriv bits in it along with an assortment of Phillips, Torx etc.

Have a look.....
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)         Surrey, BC  CANADA
 1947 MG-TC 3528           1966 MGB-GT