RE: Kai's folks' suspicion of MG owners

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Kai's folks' suspicion of MG owners
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 14:57:19 -0400
>I think Kai should tell them about all the interesting threads like seat
belts
>and safety, Frank Zappa and the Mothers and of course, cats.  Also, all that
>he has learned including tolerance, control, understanding and Kai's
favorite
>- humility.  Am I missing anything??? HHmmm maybe something about MGs
would be
>appropriate too!

You have forgotten the most important thread this list has ever survived!
Remember, Dan Hughes?  Ahh, Dec 11. 1996! This year will be the 1year
anniversary of that legendary day.  Dan be proud!

Kai (I can't wait to see what we post on Dec. 11)

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)