Re: Calif. SB42 Passed Assembly!

To: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Calif. SB42 Passed Assembly!
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 14:23:55 -0700
Indeed, great news!  Californians, make sure you contact your state senator
and tell them that you are expecting a Yes vote from them.  Also, write,
call, or fax Governor Wilson that you want him to sign the bill once
passed.  WE ABSOLUTELY CAN'T LET THIS FALL BY THE WAYSIDE!!!!!!

           Governor Pete Wilson
          1st Floor, State Capitol
          Sacramento, CA 95814
          Phone: (916) 445-2841
          Fax: (916) 445-4633

FYI, the Assembly count was:

75 Ayes
2 Noes
2 Not present

Andy

At 01:31 PM 9/10/97 -0700, PHILIPPE TUSLER wrote:
>SB 42 has FINALLY passed the appropriations committee and the Assembly,
>now it goes on the senate.  Californians, it is now time to mail-bomb,
>er, I mean, express your support for this measure to your state senator!
>The URL for the Calif. State Senate is http://www.sen.ca.gov/
>Please make a note of it :-)
>
>MEASURE             :  S.B. No. 42
>AUTHOR(S)           :  Kopp (Coauthors: Senators Knight and Mountjoy)
>                       (Coauthor: Assembly Member Cunneen).
>TOPIC               :  Air pollution:  vehicles:  inspection and maintenance.
>HOUSE LOCATION      :  SEN
>+LAST AMENDED DATE  :  09/05/97
>
>LAST HIST. ACT. DATE:  09/09/97
>LAST HIST. ACTION   :  Read third time.  Passed.   To Senate.
>FILE                :  ASM THIRD READING
>FILE DATE           :  09/09/97
>ITEM                :    228
>
>31 DAYS IN PRINT    :  01/02/97
>
>TITLE               :  An act to amend Section 44011 of the Health and Safety
>                       Code, and to amend Section 4000.1 of the Vehicle Code,
>                       relating to air pollution.

>*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
>*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
>*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*

Andy Ramm
aramm@concentric.net