ID problem in Mexico

To: MG list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: ID problem in Mexico
From: Debra A Morrow <kaliphi@tabletoptelephone.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 07:39:17 -0700
While down in Mexico, I came across an MGB chrome bumper sitting in an
alley.  The poor baby had been there more than a while and had graffiti
on it and lots of things missing.  (moment of silence)

How can I tell what year it might be without tools and quickly...a
single blonde gringo woman in a mexican alley is not a good thing. I
will be back there in 2 weeks.

On the other hand, I just had my seats recovered in Mexico with material
I supplied and they are "Gorgeous".  Now all I have to do is wait for
the glue smell to dissipate.  Iwas getting a buzz coming home. <G>

Debbie
79B w/lg dog permentantly fixed in passenger seat

"The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the
average man can see better than he can think."