JUST FOR THE RECORD (was Re: LBC Safety)

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: JUST FOR THE RECORD (was Re: LBC Safety)
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:36:39 -0400
For the record...  I _never_ _once_ said that people shouldn't wear
seatbelts!!!  I _only_ said that I had *mixed feelings* about it.  And
then went on to kind-of "think out loud", about it.

For the record...  I was in an accident where had I not been wearing a
seatbelt, my injuries would have been far less sevier, (according to my
doctor(s).

For the record...  I still wear a seatbelt most of the time, and I would
NEVER TELL ANYONE NOT TO!  Please don't put words in my mouth.

If you so sharply critisize someone for simply presenting a point to
ponded, this place is gonna get _really_ borring.

case, was uncalled for.

Bobby

--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *