Re Macs

To: MG digest submit <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re Macs
From: Philip <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 97 12:00:52 +0100
>>Whoops Win 95?
>>Buy a Mac
>
>AMEN, Larry!
>
>Win95 ate two years worth of my Netscape bookmarks on Thursday... a great
>collection -- GONE! I'm beginning to think that hourly beatings would be
>preferable to using Win95! Last trick 95 pulled was losing all my e-mail
>about three weeks ago. Fortunately, I had saved the important stuff, so
>aggravation was minimal AFTER I did damage assessment. This time, I'm =
going
>to have to revert to a semi-old backup ... on tape... takes time.... =
rats!

>If ~~I~~ had done ANYTHING out of the ordinary, I would feel deserving of
>the abuse 95 can dish out. All I've done in a month is get and send =
mail...
>no time for the 'puter for another couple of weeks, or so... So, I an
>personally blaming Bill Gates' mother for this latest fiasco!
>
>Carol

There was a correspondance in Car magazine recently. They suggested =
that Microsoft should build a small car. A reader pointed out that =
Microsoft has never made anything compact and efficient, and besides, =
the Microsoft products on his computer crash several times a day. :-)

Getting even more off-topic, a recent survey showed that Mac users =
are more productive than PC users, but let's not get started on that =
old chestnut!

BTW; MG content =AD MG World is produced on Macs. Oooh, now that must =
be the most tenous link yet ;-)

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk