Re: MG World

To: simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com
Subject: Re: MG World
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:54:32 -0500
Got mine yesterday, too!  Very impressive, and I'm not just saying that
'cause my picture is in it! ;-)

I don't know why Simon should find it worthy of remark that an MG
magazine would have better features over a Triumph magazine;  just like
the cars, that is a matter of course! ;-)

Well done, Phil (note my sudden discovery of the semicolon, thanks to
your tutelage).

David Littlefield
Houston, TX