Mid-life vs. Adolescence Crisis

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-life vs. Adolescence Crisis
From: elkhart@juno.com
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:10:57 -0400
Having obtained all the sports cars that my
poor pocket book would allow, I feel that I
have satisfied my youthful dreams. I am able
to drive around thinking of what it would have
been like to have married the dream of my youth.
That is of course until the clink, clank and clunk
awaken me back to reality.

On the more practical side, I have found that
store brand cherry jelly is better than the store
brand blackberry preserves. You see there is
enlightenment in this dark world! Now I have
this blackberry stuff that is probably only good
for a food brawl. However, I feel confident that
this would be preferable to many forms of fight
discussed in this forum.

Just Plain Phil