Hi priced MG s (alive and well in L A)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hi priced MG s (alive and well in L A)
From: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 17:40:09 -0700
I had to work in Van Nuys today and spotted a car lot at Sepulveda and
Victory,It said British cars!!Yahoo I saw a 75 BGT that wasn't too bad
looking except the left wing was repainted a shade too bright for the
rest of the faded paint,the interior was a cheesy black cloth stuff,it
had LE wheels but they were corroded and the paint faded.So I asked the
guy in the office"How much?"With a straight face he said $5000!!I asked
if it had a V8 at that price."No just a 4 cylinder"sez He.I assked "well
how much for theblue 78 roadster sitting in front? $4500!!I was afraid
to ask what they wanted for the TR6!!Maybe my dream of $10,000 MGs sin't
too far away!!
Pat