FW: Re: enthusiasts? Live and Let Live/ 72 B lives

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Re: enthusiasts? Live and Let Live/ 72 B lives
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 10:56:04 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:     Admin request of type /\bsubscribe\b/i at line
3]

     Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 05:20:12 -0500 (CDT)
     From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
     Subject: Re: enthusiasts? Live and Let Live/ 72 B lives

We all take from this fascination with our Little British Cars what we
want. If you get out to the shows and events you will find people, like
yourself that you will gravitate to. Although I may not subscribe to
the "restore and cloat" philosophy and can appreciate, or at least
tolerate, their point of veiw.

My son Adam drove his 72 B for the first time last night. It was a
short run and he did great for his first manual transmission
experience. The 72 B has 150,000 miles on it but has an amazing amount
of power. I don't know if I can let him have this car for to long.

Adam will be doing his first show next weekend at MGs on the Rocks
(Sept 27th Bel Aire, Maryland). He is gunning for the "Diamond in the
Rough" award so I'll campaigning here on his behalf. It's a Black
beater with 4 spoke American Racing wheels with brand new Pirelli
185x70x14  P44s on it.

I killed 2 birds with one trip to Department of Motor vehicles
yesterday. Not only did we get Adam's car registered but we also got my
daughter Sara's learner's permit. Twitch? what twitch? I'm not
developing a twitch.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch