77 MGB For Sale bought a 66 Corvette?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 77 MGB For Sale bought a 66 Corvette?
From: BOOFALO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 09:52:56 -0400 (EDT)
Oh What Has Come Over Me.....

Well I never thought this day would come, but it did 2 weeks ago.
While growing up I wanted just 3 things out of life, 4 things if you
count money.  One thing was to have an MGB, one thing was to
own a mid-year Corvette and the third thing was to marry a girl
who looked like Gracie Slick from the Jefferson Airplane.  Well
I have all three now.

Unfortunately my Gracie Slick look-alike said that one of the
big boy toys must go.  She wants garage space for her Accord.
Having said that and not having her whine about the 66' Vette
red, ragtop acquisition I will reluctantly put the 77 MGB up for sale.

It has 40K orig. miles.  I'm third owner.  Excellent interior, exterior
and mechanicals.  New clutch 550 miles ago.  Tires and top like
new.  Excellent green base and clear coat paint job 2 years ago.
Interior is showroom condition.  Engine compartment nicely de-
tailed.  Have 4 show awards, including Honorable Mention at
MG 97 in rubber bumper class, 1st in class, 2nd in class and
Honorable Mention at local shows.

My 2 teenage daughters refer to it (77 MGB) as "sweet".  My older
daughter has termed the Vette...."Dad's Babe Magnet" much
to the chagrin of her mother.  My younger daughter likes the "B"
and has shed more than a few tears when we talked about the
economics of the scenario.

Anyway I am looking for offers in the upper $6,000 range.  It is
worth more as per local afficiandos.  If you are looking for a
"do nothin but get in and drive" MGB this is what you want.  If
you want to tinker, then this is not for you.

The Buffalo winter is approaching, the Corvette has relieved
me of lots of money and there is a small sense of urgency to
sell the "B" but I am looking for offers, not insults please.

boofalo@aol.com

Ange Daluisio
Buffalo N.Y. area
716-684-7898 eves. or e-mail