NON-LBC/MOPAR (was: longest distance?)/car owning history

To: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Subject: NON-LBC/MOPAR (was: longest distance?)/car owning history
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 07:22:45 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>David D.,
>
>You owned a '68 Coronet 440??!!!

The car wasn't mine. I had a friend moving out there and his mother
offered to pay my expences and air fare home if I took the car cross
country to her son. I'm sure we must have owned at least one of the
same car over the years. Here's all the cars I can remember owning:

3 1963 Ford Galaxies  Sedans
1 1963  "      "      500 convertable
1 1963 Mercury Monteray
1 1968     "   Cougar
1 1968 Chevy pick up
1 1969 Dodge van
1 1975 Fiat 128 station wagon
1 1978 AMC Concord
1 1975 Toyota Celica
4 1979 - 80 Fiat Spider 2000s
1 1979 Chryler Cordoba (w/ Corrinthein Leather)
5 Ford Vans of varying years (including 1 cube van)
4 Dodge Vans of varying years
1 1985 Vette (chevette that is)
1 1986 Toyota Camry
1 1975 Flatbed auto transporter (Weld-Bilt hardware)
2 1975 MGBs (still have one)
1 1976 MGB  (still have)
1 1977 MGB
1 1979 MGB   (still have)
1 1972 MGB   (now is son's)
1 1966 MGB
1 1974 1/2 MGB
1 1974 MGB    (was a parts car)
1 1968 MGB     ("   "  "    ")
1 1978 MGB     ("   "  "    ")
1 1967 Sprite
1 1966 Midget
1 1962 Bugeye
1 1958 Austin wagon (still have)
1 1993 Mazda MPV (Eileen drives)
I have one more MGB (78) arriving shortly

Safety Fast, David Deutsch