Going to have my e-mail license revoked

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Going to have my e-mail license revoked
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 11:37:20 -0500 (CDT)
This is the second time in two weeks I sent a message to the entire
list that was meant for someone else. I apoligize for this and will try
and get some rest before operating my computer again. The message was
to Mike Plumstead who is the manager of the MG website out of the UK
and contained my weekly update for the Eastern USA Events Page located
at http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html . Once again, please
excuse my misclick on the send cursor. Safety Fast, David Deutsch