A not dumb question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A not dumb question
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 22:49:37 -0500
If anybody laughs, the teddy bear gets it!! I swear!!

How can I tell if my replacement generator is positive or negative ground?

For openers, presume I have "NEVER" used a voltage meter before. Then
gently tell me what all would have gotten burned up from having a negative
earth gen in  a car that was positive ground on Friday afternoon...

:-)

If you see a pinkish color on your monitor, don't bother taking it into a
shop. Just delete this message and go read another one...

Thanks...

Carol