Re: Balancing Wire Wheels

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Balancing Wire Wheels
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 11:57:12 -0500
At 09:56 PM 9/21/97 -0700, Bob was REALLY tack and wrote:

>Carol glad to see that sitting on it for seven weeks in a MGA, has had no
effect on the
>IQ of of your Butt!

Lessee here... WHO had the "IQ" to bring along the small air compressor??!!
And who had all the flat tires in one day??!! ;-)

Who did "Fred Flintstone" and tried to hammer a broken jack together with a
rock from the side of an Oklahoma road?  Who didn't stay with their car
when they had the tires mounted (with the wrong inner tubes)? Who wasn't
driving an MG??!! AHA!!! I thought so....!

>:) :) :) :) :) :)

>Bob Nogueira
>PS whos making your coffee?

Same person who made it on the trip! ME! Only I light the fire under it
now, too! Say... how's about we call for a camping trip to Lake Whitney?
Mid-October?? Thats 100 miles for you and 260 for me. Maybe we can find
another hardy LBC soul or two to join in. We'll need at least one trailer...

We can call it the GAS, Fall 1997: Gathering of the Afflicted Souls. Or we
could do a several day run to Big Bend, too. Lotsa' distance, but not much
to drive in the park, though... Pretty country.. a week should do it...
There are other places, but I spent a week in Oklahoma one day on 'the
trip' because of wire wheels. Louisiana is too populated. New Mexico would
be nice, but takes too long... Big Bend is only a 14-16 hour run. No step
for a stepper!! ;-)

How about it??  Any other interest out there...???

Carol (drinking Saturday's coffee...)