RE: DIY Wrenching [was Re: True or False]

To: MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM
Subject: RE: DIY Wrenching [was Re: True or False]
From: "David Stecher" <DavidAndMichelleS@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 97 21:43:59 UT
I see all this about hand cleaner and I have to put in my .02.

I don't use near as much hand cleaner as I used to because I started using
rubber gloves when I work on the B.  They are inexpensive and fit tight enough
to still let you feel what you are doing.  Sort of a "condom" for you hands.
They do break sometimes but then you only have a small spot on your hands to
clean and I never have to scrub my nails any more.

They are availble at the drug store in boxes of 50.

David Stecher