LBC but non-MG question

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: LBC but non-MG question
From: George Merryweather <georgem1@asiaonline.net.tw>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 08:26:11 +0800
Due to the fact that there are no MG's over here to be found, I am going =
into a sort of MG withdrawal.  I need some 'hands-on!'

There is a Mini that I may be able to get, and may even be able to ship =
back home when I'm done here, but is that something I want to do?  =
Assuming that the price is right, and that I can get it home, and that I =
fit, is a Mini something that is worth the trouble.  (That is not meant =
to slam Mini's, I just don't know!)  Is a Mini a VLBC?

Any guidance is appreciated, and yes, I know the 'meaning' of 'assume'.

George Merryweather