Re: True or False]

To: DavidAndMichelleS@classic.msn.com
Subject: Re: True or False]
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 22:03:28 EDT
 time for my $.02 about gloves.
 About 80% of the time I'm working on my car (or anybody's for that
matter), I wear a pair of Mechanix gloves. They do look bulky, but
believe it or not, they actually have much more "feel" than you would
believe.
 But the best part is the Kevlar/Nomex material. I don't know how many
times I've missed burning my hands accidently touching a hot component,
or avoided a scrape or cut on the myriad sharp corners under a hood.
  At $30 a pair, it's abit steep, but I've been using the same pair for
the last 2 years. When they get dirty, pop 'em in the washer.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget