Is this the right starter?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Is this the right starter?
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 18:23:13 -0400 (EDT)
     I just received my weekly shipment of MG parts and Vicky-Brit sent me
some peculiar brushes for my starter.  The starter in my 79 B is a model
2M100 and has 4 brushes that are shaped somewhat like triangular pyramids.
 Vicky-B sent me only two brushes shaped like rectangular pyramids(apparently
for a model M418G starter).  Do I have the correct starter in my B and should
a "set" of brushes from the catalog  contain 4 brushes and not two?  As
always, thanks for the help!

Tom Green
1979 MGB