Re: Gloves was True or False

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: Gloves was True or False
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 20:16:53 EDT
He's back!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

"If you're stupid, you'll have to pay for it"

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997 14:58:44 -0500 Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
writes:
>       My attention has been diverted by events in the bowls of the
C/GT but I believe you must first determine how big you want the
magnifiers and then whether you want the topless
>nipples augmented with silicone.
>       I believe Carol has expertise in this area but, alas, after
checking her web site, she lacks the graphic testimonial I was
anticipating.