Re: Midget Light Switch

To: Dick Watson <dwatson@feist.com>
Subject: Re: Midget Light Switch
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 16:10:37 -0400
Dick Watson wrote:
> My Light switch on myb78 Midget just bit the dust. This is the one with
> the cute little light in it that goes on when the light switch is on.

  How did it break? I just went through that this year
with mine.

  It's a very simple thing, fairly easy to cruft it
back together.

  My problem was that the barbs that make it "click" shut
had worn off and bent away. So one time I pushed it
and SPROINK all the parts went all over under the dash.

  I was able to reconstruct the ridge using toothpicks
and crazy glue. Clean the contacts really well while
you are in there, and mine is as good as new. Even
"feels" better now that it's clean and well tensioned.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada