Re: Nora's coming

To: Debra A Morrow <kaliphi@tabletoptelephone.com>
Subject: Re: Nora's coming
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 18:20:53 -0500
Well, Debra,

Priorities is priorities!

Did you get Oreos, too? Oreos go better with beer than just plain
chocolate, and they don't make a mess in the MGs because they don't melt.

On a serious note... Good luck! Hopefully the 'cane will dump the rain and
high winds before it gets that far away from the ocean. Lots of rain in
flat country can sure pose problems. Deserts are noted for flash floods,
too...

God bless..

Carol