Snakes alive!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Snakes alive!
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 23:48:27 -0400 (EDT)
Well, I just went out to move my MGB to the garage for the night and saw a
three foot long snake disappear up under the rear suspension.

Think I'll leave the car out tonight. It's going to be a bit cool so he'll
probably stay put until tomorrow. Anyone know what snake is a medium brown
with green markings? I didn't feel like reaching up there and seeing if I
could grab him. I think he's up above and front of the gas tank. The battery
boxes are within easy reach. Thank goodness the lid is a good fit.

Hopefully, we won't meet on the freeway going to work tomorrow.

God, I love Texas

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon (not a snake hunter)
'79 Midget