turns and straights

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: turns and straights
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 09:03:05 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 14:02:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Subject: Re: Engine weights/was how about a real V8!

In a message dated 97-09-23 20:44:31 EDT, larry.g.unger@lmco.com writes:

<< Provided the road ahead doesn't have any turns ... ;^)

All the turns are connected by straights........
Ray

This reminded me of an optometrist friend of mine, Mike, who went to his
friend, a proctologist for a check-up. The proctologist likes to race cares
on the week-ends.  Mike asked him if this would be a tricky exam.  The
proctologist said that the straight-aways were okay but the curves get a
little tight!

I probably shouldn't have shared that I guess!?  It was kinda lbc related.....

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
donmathis@lucent.com
'61 MGA
'37 Derby Bentley (B190KT)