FW: Re: Flat Earth Society Checks In (ridculously little LBC content)

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Re: Flat Earth Society Checks In (ridculously little LBC content)
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:45:20 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from ["Phil Vanner"
<vanner@pclink.com>]]

     Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:28:34 -0500
     From: "Phil Vanner" <vanner@pclink.com>

That would be the Red River of the North. The one that gave the folks in
Grand Forks, and their neighbors so much grief this spring. It has the
unusual property of flowing North into Hudson Bay, rather than south to the
Gulf of Mexico, via the Mississippi, which was crossed no less than six
times by my Midget today(going deep for LBC content...). Not many rivers in
the US do that.
And just so as not to offend our neigbors to the north, it flows through
Canada too. : )

Phil Vanner
Followed a nice Alpine on Mississippi River Blvd during my extended lunch
break today.