RE: Javelin Jupiter

To: "'Mojo'" <mdlempert@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: Javelin Jupiter
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 11:04:28 -0500
I believe Jowett made (among other things) two different cars: a Javelin =
and a Jupiter. I think one was a roadster and the other a sedan (OK, OK! =
a saloon) , I don't remember which was which. Maybe the tranny's were =
considered unreliable? I'm sure others will know more.

Phil Vanner=20
(obviously a little sketchy on the details)