TRF Web Site (From TRF)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF Web Site (From TRF)
From: TRFmail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 17:34:32 -0400 (EDT)
--PART.BOUNDARY.0.13902.emout11.mail.aol.com.875309561

The attached file answers some of the questions raised regarding our web
site.

--PART.BOUNDARY.0.13902.emout11.mail.aol.com.875309561

Dear Triumph and MG Enthusiasts,
=0D
     It has been a while since I have communicated with you, and I am
aware that there has been a lot of interest in our web site, although
there is nothing on it yet.
=0D
     We have been working in-house when we have had time over the
past couple of months to design and write the information for the web
site, and we had gone to the expense of contracting a designer and
paying server fees.  Regrettably, we found that we simply could not
work with the designer, and we have parted company.
=0D
     One of our part-time employees, a high school student and
computer geek, named Will Jones has now picked up the project.  Will
is very intelligent and a joy to work with.  Our web page is only his
second attempt, but I believe that it will be functional and that it
will provide information that we can update and change whenever we
desire because our designer is right here with us.
=0D
     I know that many of you have had advice in regard to the web
site, and we will be interested in hearing your comments as our site
develops.
=0D
     We at The Roadster Factory are aware that our web site can
change and enhance many aspects of our business.  We have many ideas
that we want to try out as we go, including taking orders by e-mail
in the near future.  We have concluded that it may be a good idea for
us to have several new e-mail addresses, one for taking orders, one
for taking catalogue requests, and one for general communications. =

We would set customers up for placing orders by e-mail in advance by
taking charge card numbers by phone or by fax to avoid the necessity
of communicating charge card numbers by e-mail.
=0D
     Don't start sending orders by e-mail until we are ready, as we
receive too many hundreds of pieces of mail every week to sort
through them properly to handle orders expeditiously.  We see that
working on the internet will be a lot of fun, and we are anxious to
get started.  In the mean time, the best way to support us is to
continue ordering by fax and by phone.
=0D
     I am looking forward to getting the web site up and running and
to having your thoughts on its effectiveness.
=0D
Regards,
Charles A. Runyan=1A=

--PART.BOUNDARY.0.13902.emout11.mail.aol.com.875309561--