Re: Parking lamp chrome ring

To: car@texas.net
Subject: Re: Parking lamp chrome ring
From: RatiganJ@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 21:53:52 -0400 (EDT)
I put new parking light lens' and chrome rings on my 58 Roadster recently
(Moss products).  As I recall, the chrome rings had "tabs" on them that fit
into open slots on the lamp assembly and then the ring/lens was rotated to
lock the whole mess onto the lamp assembly.  I just went out in the garage to
remove one of the lens to verify this. They are on so tight that I am afraid
I will break one by taking it off.  Carol, you must have done something wrong
if yours are not tight..

Joe Ratigan
58 Roadster