Clutch Release Bearing

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clutch Release Bearing
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 18:02:23 +0000
Having fitted a roller-bearing release bearing a few years ago purchased
from the MGOC I forwarded the 'doomed to failure' item to them for
comment.  Their reply is attached.  Aren't these standard in the V8
anyway?  Does the V8 include a 'distance kit' as standard?

PaulH.

-Paul...
Thank you for bringing the article ref clutch release bearings to our
attention and for taking the trouble to e-mail a transcript of it..
We have to say that todate we have had no problems including premature
failure with these types of bearings and we continue to supply these
products.

Regards...  -
Edmund South
MG Owners' Club Spares & Accessories Departments, Octagon House,
Swavesey
Cambs. CB4 5QZ    UK.   Telephone 00 44 1954 231318 Fax 00 44 1954
231073
http://www.mgownersclub.co.uk  E mail: mgspares@mgownersclub.co.uk