Send Cats

To: "MG owners list serve" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Send Cats
From: "Don Toy" <dontoy@nb.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 17:49:31 -0400
Guys and Gals,
I just went out to the shed to start up the B and put the top up so I could
drive the beast to work this week. Yes, go ahead call me a sissy. Western
Pa is getting a bit of fall weather now. I hadn't started it for a couple
of weeks and naturally - no go. I figured I'd put the top up to get it out
of the way for charging the battery. About half way up I noticed I could
see right through the center of it, NO, NOT THE WINDOW . Damn Chipmunks.
Anyone with extra cats please send them my way. Darn top was only 4 years
old. The one on the TF is over 25 and still looks OK.
Safety Fast,
Don Toy
54 TF
80 MGB Top eaten and still rolling