midget seats/panels/insulation

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: midget seats/panels/insulation
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 07:24:11 -0400
What's a good source for '75/76 midget TAN (I repeat, NOT BLACK, but
TAN!) seat kits, including foams and headrests, and interior
panels--also tan?  I thought about making the panels, but then thought
again.  Is Special Interest's any less quality then Victoria Brits?  Are
there other sources?  (didn't see the panels listed in Moss catalog).
This is also an invitation to credit card accepting vendors, so email me
privately!  I will eventually need a similarly colored top too...
Thanks!

Also, what are the strategic locations to place that insulation under
the carpet to keep out heat...just the firewall and tranny tunnel?

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

"Anything tastes like chicken